Dr Gianluca Campobasso
First steps in the study of fetal heart.
- Introduction to the course.
- Preparatory steps to echocardiography: scanner settings and anatomical landmarks.
- Visceroatrial situs: how to determine.
- 4-chamber view: how to obtain.
- Long-axis view: how to obtain.
- 3-vessel and trachea view: how to obtain.
- What can we detect from preceding scannings?
- Video showings and discussion of clinical cases.
Practical scanning on live pregnant women.
8 JUNE 2019
HOUR 9:00 • 16:00
8PIUHOTEL – LECCE